- 3.1” 248×120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery
- Up to 24-hour talk time
- Up to 15-day standby time
- 3.75-hour charging time
- Built-in 3-microphone array
- Optima HD voice, full duplex technology
- 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree microphone pickup range
- Yealink Noise Proof technology
- 5-way conference call
- Connect to PC via Micro USB port
- Connect to mobile phones via Bluetooth
- Hybrid UC meeting
- Call recording via Micro SD card
- Sensitive touch keypad
- Upgrade Over-the-Air (OTA)
- Can operate alone for applications such as Bluetooth or Micro USB into computer
- Must work in conjunction with Yealink W60B Base Station for SIP operation.
- Advanced VoIP features and latest technology.
There are no reviews yet.